Friday, November 30, 2018, 7:30 PM - Saturday, December 01, 2018, 3:00 PM
The leadership conference where those of us who are pastoring, planting, and leading congregations of less than 250 can learn relevant strategies, connect with others, and have honest dialogue.
Friday - 7:30p / Night of Worship & Refreshing
Saturday - 9:30a - 3:00p / Conference
- 9:30a / Networking Coffee
- 10a / Welcome
- 10:30-11:15a / Session 1
- 11:25-12:10p / Session 2
- 12:20-1p / Lunch
- 1:10-1:55p / Session 3
- 2:05-2:20p / Closing
- 2:20-2:50p/ Round Tables
- 2:50p / Optional Q&A
Ministry Track is for clergy leaders / Leadership Track is for non-clergy leaders
Ministry Track Sessions
- Session 1 - Worship That Matters, Pastor Shandra Hines and Minister Rashad Howard
- Session 2 - Outreach That Matters, Pastor Phillip White
- Session 3 - Leading Christians in the Modern Protests Era, Tamisha Tyler, MDiv.
Leadership Track Session
- Session 1 - Preaching to People, Pastor Dwight Radcliff
- Session 2 - Serving Communities, Pastor Sam Casey
- Session 3 - Serving Through Circles, Minister Anthony Dorris
- Lunch is sponsored by World Impact. Join Pastor Cedric Nelms for a lunch conversation on resources for urban ministry.